Pokemon World
Please log in to be able to access the majority of the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon World
Please log in to be able to access the majority of the forum.
Pokemon World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Should we stay a Pokemon forum, or expand to cover other games?

My account says it's disabled. How do I reinstate my account? I_vote_lcap29%My account says it's disabled. How do I reinstate my account? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
My account says it's disabled. How do I reinstate my account? I_vote_lcap57%My account says it's disabled. How do I reinstate my account? I_vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
My account says it's disabled. How do I reinstate my account? I_vote_lcap14%My account says it's disabled. How do I reinstate my account? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Action Replay Codes
Having trouble with Pokemon Black or White? Need those legendary pokemon to do events? Never fear, Danniella's Action Replay codes can help! Everything you need for pokemon black can be found here and everything for pokemon white can be found here

**Minimum amount of 35 posts required to access the codes**
Forum Tools
Profile Tools
Edit My Signature
Edit My Avatar
Edit My Preferences

Quick Access
Games
RPGs
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Trainer Card Makers
Generator 1
Generator 2

My account says it's disabled. How do I reinstate my account?

Go down

My account says it's disabled. How do I reinstate my account? Empty My account says it's disabled. How do I reinstate my account?

Post by Zellogi Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:27 pm

If you were disabled, it was for one of these reasons:
•You posted something inappropriate to the forum even after being warned.
•You have not logged on for a long time.
•You have harassed a member (or members) of the forum and have been disabled as a result.

"But Zell, I want to come back to the forum and participate in the discussions!"

Ok, then send me an E-Mail. Explain why you think you were disabled, and what you'll do to change that reason. I will enable your account again if you seem trusting enough.
Zellogi
Zellogi
Founder Zellogi
Founder Zellogi

Favorite Pokemon : Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Glaceon, Leafeon

https://pokeworld.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum