Pokemon World
Please log in to be able to access the majority of the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon World
Please log in to be able to access the majority of the forum.
Pokemon World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Should we stay a Pokemon forum, or expand to cover other games?

I am not registered.Tell me why I should register. I_vote_lcap29%I am not registered.Tell me why I should register. I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
I am not registered.Tell me why I should register. I_vote_lcap57%I am not registered.Tell me why I should register. I_vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
I am not registered.Tell me why I should register. I_vote_lcap14%I am not registered.Tell me why I should register. I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Action Replay Codes
Having trouble with Pokemon Black or White? Need those legendary pokemon to do events? Never fear, Danniella's Action Replay codes can help! Everything you need for pokemon black can be found here and everything for pokemon white can be found here

**Minimum amount of 35 posts required to access the codes**
Forum Tools
Profile Tools
Edit My Signature
Edit My Avatar
Edit My Preferences

Quick Access
Games
RPGs
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Trainer Card Makers
Generator 1
Generator 2

I am not registered.Tell me why I should register.

Go down

I am not registered.Tell me why I should register. Empty I am not registered.Tell me why I should register.

Post by Zellogi Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:53 am

Well, if you want access to any other part of the forum, registration is a must! We don't let just anyone view what we have, some of it is signature and we want to prevent thieves from stealing what's on this site.
During registration, you will be asked the following questions:

* = Required

Username* - What you would like to be known as on the forum.
E-Mail Address* - Your E-Mail address so you can get any desired E-Mails.
*NOTE* You must enter an e-mail address so you get your account activation e-mail.
Password* - Your desired password. Remember this so you can log in to the forum. If you forget your password, e-mail an administrator your username and we will be glad to reset your password.
(Other Information)
Gender* - Are you a boy or a girl?
Birthday* - Your birthday, in the Day/Month/Year format.
Favorite Pokemon* - Your favorite Pokemon.
Friend Code* - Your Wi-Fi Friend Code. Please enter it in the 0000-0000-0000 (game) format.
*NOTE* If you do not know, or have, a friend code, feel free to enter N/A
Favorite Pokemon Game* - Your favorite Pokemon Game.
(Forum Pet Options)
My Pokemon* - Select your Pokemon Pet from the list available.1
Name* - The name of your pet. It can be anything as long as it isn't inappropriate or offensive.
Type 1* - The first type of your pet. Please follow the normal types for that Pokemon unless it is a customly made Pokemon.

After you fill this out and activate your account, you'll notice there is a second type in your "information" tab of your profile. This is the secondary type of the pet. There is also stats your pet has. These are only modifiable by administrators, and you can see them by purchasing stat points with Poke, this forum's currency.
If you have any further questions regarding registrations, feel free to contact me.

Head Admin of PokeWorld
Zellogi

1 = If the Pokemon you want isn't listed, after registration, feel free to suggest adding it to our list. Of course, this requires administration to do so.
Zellogi
Zellogi
Founder Zellogi
Founder Zellogi

Favorite Pokemon : Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Glaceon, Leafeon

https://pokeworld.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down