Pokemon World
Please log in to be able to access the majority of the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon World
Please log in to be able to access the majority of the forum.
Pokemon World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

Should we stay a Pokemon forum, or expand to cover other games?

I have registered, but I cannot log in. How come? I_vote_lcap29%I have registered, but I cannot log in. How come? I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
I have registered, but I cannot log in. How come? I_vote_lcap57%I have registered, but I cannot log in. How come? I_vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
I have registered, but I cannot log in. How come? I_vote_lcap14%I have registered, but I cannot log in. How come? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Action Replay Codes
Having trouble with Pokemon Black or White? Need those legendary pokemon to do events? Never fear, Danniella's Action Replay codes can help! Everything you need for pokemon black can be found here and everything for pokemon white can be found here

**Minimum amount of 35 posts required to access the codes**
Forum Tools
Profile Tools
Edit My Signature
Edit My Avatar
Edit My Preferences

Quick Access
Games
RPGs
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Trainer Card Makers
Generator 1
Generator 2

I have registered, but I cannot log in. How come?

Go down

I have registered, but I cannot log in. How come? Empty I have registered, but I cannot log in. How come?

Post by Zellogi Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:02 am

If you just registered and cannot log in, it's most likely because of the forum's security measures to prevent robot users. An e-mail was sent to the address you provided, all you gotta do is stalk the e-mail, and click the link to verify your account. Then you should be able to log in.

If you've been part of the community for a while and cannot log in, it could be one of two reasons:
1. Your account was temporarily disabled or banned for something you posted.
2. Your account was deleted for major inactivity (5-6 months without logging in once).

Yes, I will clean up the users after a while, to show how many active members we really have. So, if you wish to stay a part of the community, please log on every now and then and post. :P
Zellogi
Zellogi
Founder Zellogi
Founder Zellogi

Favorite Pokemon : Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Glaceon, Leafeon

https://pokeworld.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down